Our longstanding engagement in public law and representation of individuals, businesses as well as public agencies before the administrative courts and authorities, allow us to approach effectively all the range of the issues and litigations arising in the framework of public, administrative and constitutional law as well as antitrust law and law of energy. Indicatively:
- Public Contracts: We provide specialized legal advice on all stages of the procedure of public contracts of works, goods and services and we represent our clients before all the competent courts.
- Environmental and Civil-planning Law: We provide legal advice and representation in cases of spatial planning and urban planning, approval of environmental terms, as well as litigations arising from violations of spatial and urban plans, decisions of approval of environmental terms, building permits and constructions without building permission.
- Energy Law: We provide legal advice and representation in cases of energy law covering all the aspects relating to private law.
- Human Rights: We provide legal representation and formulate legal opinions on human rights protection issues such as refugee and immigration law and in general minority protection issues.
- Tax Law: We provide legal advice on tax issues and we represent our clients before all tax authorities and courts.
- Civil Servants Law: We undertake cases involving all kinds of servant changes (secondments, transfers, suspensions etc.) salary and any kind of financial requirements of civil servants, as well as litigations arising from disciplinary proceedings before the administrative authorities and the competent courts.
- Electoral Litigations: We provide legal services regarding issues arising from electoral confrontations between nominee/ elected deputies and representatives in the Municipality and the Parliament and we represent our clients before of the Supreme Special Court and any other competent court.